Nepal Visa Pricing
|Multiple Entry Tourist (15 day)||$ 120.00
|Multiple Entry Tourist (30 day)||$ 140.00
|Multiple Entry Tourist (90 day)||$ 230.00
Nearest Holidays - We advise to apply ASAP to avoid possible delays due to Nepal consulate closure during the upcoming holidays!
|Sunday, Oct 30||Tihar Festival (Gai Tihar / Laxmi Pooja)|
|Monday, Oct 31||Tihar Festival (Goru Tihar / Gobardhan Pooja)|
|Tuesday, Nov 1||Tihar Festival (Bhai Tika)|
|Sunday, Nov 6||Chhat Parwa|
Nepal Visa Requirements
- Original valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- Filled out and signed Nepal visa application form
- One color passport size photo against white background. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Children in parent's passport:
- children under 10 endorsed in parent's passport will yield a fee of $50
- children over 10 endorsed in parent's passport will yield a separate visa fee
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only.
Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, STUDY or WORK Permit). Nationals of a few Asian and African countries and Travel document holders are subject to longer processing timing as prior approval by Nepal Government to get visa is required. Travel documents holders are required to contact the Embassy of Nepal before sending their documents.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Nepal visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Application center locations
130 Albert Street,
B1 Level, Suite 7,
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,