Due to Christmas & New Year Holidays all our Canadian offices will be closed from 6 pm Dec 23 to Dec 27 inclusive and from 6 pm Dec 30 to Jan 2, 2017 inclusive.
|Multiple Entry Tourist (15 day)||$ 120.00
|Multiple Entry Tourist (30 day)||$ 140.00
|Multiple Entry Tourist (90 day)||$ 230.00
Nearest Holidays - We advise to apply ASAP to avoid possible delays due to Nepal consulate closure during the upcoming holidays!
|Tuesday, Dec 13||Urdhyauli Parwa / Mangshir Dhanya Purnima|
|Friday, Dec 30||Lhosar (Gurung/Tamu)|
Nepal Visa Requirements
- Original valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- Filled out and signed Nepal visa application form
- One color passport size photo against white background. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Children in parent's passport:
- children under 10 endorsed in parent's passport will yield a fee of $50
- children over 10 endorsed in parent's passport will yield a separate visa fee
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only.
Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, STUDY or WORK Permit). Nationals of a few Asian and African countries and Travel document holders are subject to longer processing timing as prior approval by Nepal Government to get visa is required. Travel documents holders are required to contact the Embassy of Nepal before sending their documents.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Nepal visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Still have questions?Look in Nepal Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
400 5th Avenue SW,
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,